17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Musculoskeletal diseases are the second greatest cause of disability in all regions of the world, according to a newly released study on the Global Burden of Disease published in The Lancet December 15, 2012.
What does MSK stand for?
MSK stands for Musculoskeletal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSK
We have 39 other meanings of MSK in our Acronym Attic
- Minimum Shift Keying
- Minimum Spares Kit
- Mission Support Kit
- Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp (also seen as MS&K; law firm)
- Mitogen-and Stress-activated protein Kinases
- Mobility Spare Kit
- Mortar Stowage Kit
- Moscow Time Zone (GMT+3)
- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (Hindi film)
- Multicultural Society of Kelowna (Canada)
- Modern Sports Karate Associates
- Microsoft Knowledge Base
- METOC (Meteorological and Oceanographic) Systems Knowledge Center (US DoD)
- Michigan Sport Karate Circuit (martial arts league)
- Mississippi State Kennel Club
- Montessori School at Ken Caryl (Denver, CO)
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Mobile Sciences Knowledge Group, LLC
- Mujhse Shaadi Karogi
- Microsoft Kabushiki Kaisha (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Musculoskeletal problems may lead normal-weight children to be less active and put on weight, while such problems can make it more difficult for heavy children to exercise to trim down, The Guardian Reported.
Global Musculoskeletal Disorders market was approximately valued $33.
Balance is a matter of collecting information from the environment on where your body is in space and how its position is changing, and then responding with adjustments by your musculoskeletal system.
Chao is seeking a one-year suspension of employer record-keeping of musculoskeletal disorders, which was to begin Jan.
00 hardcover Clinical Applications in Surface Electromyography: Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain, discusses the innovative, complex, and multipurpose technology of Surface Electromyography (SEMG) for the assessment and treatment of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
ATLANTA -- Pelvic pain is common in adolescence and often is the result of musculoskeletal problems that respond well to physical therapy, Dr.
The National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS) is supporting several research projects on spinal stenosis.