These observations suggest that prophylactic treatment with drugs that attenuate muscle sympathetic nerve activity could prevent or delay the onset and course of the disease," said Dr.
What does MSNA stand for?
MSNA stands for Muscle Sympathetic Nerve Activity
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSNA
We have 10 other meanings of MSNA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Subscriber Number (ISDN)
- Museum Security Network (mailing list)
- Muslim Student Network
- Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration
- Maine State Nurses Association
- Maryland State Numismatic Association
- Master of Science in Nurse Anesthesia
- Microwave Steerable Null Antenna
- Minnesota School Nutrition Association
- Missouri School Nutrition Association
- Mountain States Network Against Bigotry
- Member of the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (UK)
- Memory Services National Accreditation Programme (UK)
- Merchant Ship Naval Augmentation Program (merchant ships supporting naval fleet)
- Microwave Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Multi-Sectoral Network Against Trafficking (Visayan Forum Foundation, Inc.; Philippines)
- Microsoft/National Broadcasting Company
- More Snotty Nonsense by Communists
- More Snotty Nonsense by Creeps
- Mary Scott Nursing Center (Dayton, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also caused an increase in microneurographically measured muscle sympathetic nerve activity, but only in the control subjects.
Acupuncture inhibits muscle sympathetic nerve activity in patients with advanced congestive heart failure, Dr.