What does MRF4 stand for?
MRF4 stands for Muscle Regulatory Factor 4
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- MSE Repair Facility
- Multi-Role Fighter
- Multiple Risk Factors
- Municipal Recycling Facility (various locations)
- Muscle Regulatory Factor
- Music for the Royal Fireworks (Handel composition)
- Music Royalty Fee (intellectual property)
- Myelin Gene Regulatory Factor
- Turk Movement for Rights and Freedoms (Bulgarian political party)
- Monoclonal Rheumatoid Factor Solid Phase Assay
- Fireman Apprentice, Machinery Repairman Striker (Naval Rating)
- Males Reconditioning Female Attitudes
- Manitoba Restaurant and Foodservices Association (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Medical Rehabilitation Follow Along (functional assessment)
- Mobile Riverine Force Association
- Mount Royal Faculty Association (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Manufacturers Radio Frequency Advisory Committee, Inc.
- Model Reference Fuzzy Adaptive Control (fuzzy logic)
- Mudgeeraba Rural Fire Brigade (Queensland, Australia)
- Madison River Fishing Company (Ennis, Montana)