When the Murray Wetlands Working Group offered environmental flows to landholders in irrigation season 2001-02, there were 10 takers for the approximate 250 ha of country involved and 600 Megalitres (ML) of water.
What does MWWG stand for?
MWWG stands for Murray Wetlands Working Group (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MWWG
We have 3 other meanings of MWWG in our Acronym Attic
- Mendocino Winegrape and Wine Commission (alliance; California)
- Metro West Worship Center (Ashland, MA)
- Missouri Water and Wastewater Conference
- Marine Waste Water Discharges
- Metropolitan Waste Water Department
- Morgan Webb World Domination League and Sewing Circle (website)
- Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Weiterbildung, Forschung und Kultur (Ministry of Science, Further Education, Research and Culture RLP, Germany)
- Macho Women With Guns (role-playing game)
- Maryland Wind Working Group (Maryland Energy Administration)
- Mixed Waste Working Group (Development of Onsite Innovative Technologies)
- Maori Women's Welfare League (New Zealand; founded 1953)
- Mary Wood Weldon Memorial Library (Glasgow, KY)
- Massachusetts Water Watch Partnership
- Municipal Water and Wastewater Project (Armenia)
- Missing White Women Syndrome
- Muhammadan Women Welfare Society (Pakistan)
- Municipal Water and Wastewater Survey
- Montgomery Water Works & Sanitary Sewer Board
- Municipal Waste Water Treatment Plants (post-Soviet countries)
- Mountains West Exploration Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is involved in the Murray Wetlands Working Group that provides assistance to farmers to rehabilitate and manage wetlands on their properties.
A natural drying phase is being reinstated at Moira Lakes under a rehabilitation plan developed by the NSW Murray Wetlands Working Group, NSW State Forests and the NSW Department of Land and Water Conservation.