Murray High School was also the set of several other Disney productions: "Take Down" (1978), "Read It and Weep" (2006), "Minutemen" (2008) and "High School Musical: Get in the Picture" (2008).
What does MHS stand for?
MHS stands for Murray High School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHS
We have 371 other meanings of MHS in our Acronym Attic
- Moorhead High School (Minnesota)
- Moosehead Sled (MUD)
- Moravian Historical Society (Nazareth, PA)
- Morganza High School (Louisiana)
- Morton High School (Morton, IL)
- Mott Hall School (New York)
- Mountfitchet High School (Stansted Mountfitchet, UK)
- Mphasis Healthcare Solutions (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Multi-Hospital System
- Multicultural Heritage Society (Prince George, British Columbia, Canada)
- Muscatine High School (Muscatine, Iowa)
- Museum of the History of Science (UK)
- Music History Survey
- Musical Heritage Society
- Mustang High School
- Susceptibility to Malignant Hyperthermia
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptibility Type 3
- Manufacturers' Health & Safety Association
- Maryland High School Assessment
- Maryland Horse Shows Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Guth Memorial Award of Excellence for the Murray High School Auditorium.
This time around the hyper-perky cast of wide-eyed innocents are preparing to leave Murray High School for college with Troy (Zac Efron) and Gabriella (Vanessa Hudgens) destined for separate fates; Troy for a basketball scholarship and a dance school while Gabriella is bound for Stanford.
Olene Walker's Deputy for Education, Darrell White, representatives from the Utah State Office of Education (USOE), Salt Lake Community College, Murray High School, Orem Junior High, DirectPointe, Serview, and RHI OfficeTeam & Accountemps.
Graham Brown School, Louisville; Martha James Clark, South Oldham High School, Crestwood; Donnie Satchwell Flynn, Boone County High School, Florence; Rosellyn Kirk Hamblen, Westport Middle School, Louisville; Nannette Stovall Johnston, Vine Grove Elementary School, Vine Grove; Perry Puckett, Ballard High School, Louisville; Mary Ann Russell, Murray High School, Murray; Thomas Edward Welch, Jessamine County High School, Nicholasville; and Stephen Craig Worful, Atherton High School, Louisville.