What does mEGF I stand for?
mEGF I stands for Murine salivary Epidermal Growth Factor I
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Multi-Energy Gamma Assay System
- Mechanized Earth Guard Attack System: Extra Large Robot (TV show)
- Maine Educators of the Gifted and Talented (St. Albans, ME)
- Mitteleuropäische Gesellschaft für Alternativmethoden zu Tierversuchen
- Multiple Early Gastric Carcinoma (cancer)
- Multiple-Element Gas Container (Shipping)
- Minimal Euthyroid Graves' Disease
- Minimum Electrode Gap Diaphragm Electrolytic Cell
- Men for Gender Equality Now (Kenya)
- Murine Epidermal Growth Factor (also seen as EGF)
- Monomeric Enhanced Green Fluorescent Protein
- Mouse Epidermal Growth Factor Precursor (amino acid sequence)
- Most Excellent Grand High Priest (Freemasonry)
- Main Engine Gas Injection (Qatargas)
- Mobil Equatorial Guinea, Inc.
- Mount Everest Golden Jubilee Celebrations
- Maharashtra Energy Generation, Ltd. (India)
- My Eyes Glaze Over (during a boring speech or briefing)