Short-term exposure to nitrogen dioxide enhances susceptibility to murine respiratory mycoplasmosis and decreases intrapulmonary killing of Mycoplasma pulmonis.
What does MRM stand for?
MRM stands for Murine Respiratory Mycoplasmosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MRM
We have 174 other meanings of MRM in our Acronym Attic
- Monthly Re-Work Man-Hours
- Moose River Media (est. 1982; Vermont)
- Mormonism Research Ministry
- Motif Resource Manager
- Movimiento Reformador Mixqueño (Guatemala political party)
- Movimiento Revolucionario del Magisterio (Spanish: Revolutionary Teachers Movement; Mexico)
- Multi-Resolution Mesh (Intel)
- Multi-Resolution Modeling
- Multicast Routing Monitor
- Multiple Reaction Monitoring (mass spectrometry)
- Mandatory Road Maintenance Assessment
- Marc Roelofs Marketing Advies (Dutch: Marc Roelofs Marketing Advice)
- Marion Regional Manufacturers Association
- Market Risk Management and Analysis
- Mars Rover Manager's Associate
- Maryland Regional Montadale Association
- Masvingo Regional Mathematics Association
- Max Rowley Media Academy
- McArthur Resource Management Association, Inc.
- Meadow Raised Meats Association