Bosses claim Polyhalite, the main product of the proposed York Potash mine, is a "niche" product which cannot be regarded as a substitute for their own main product, Muriate of Potash (MOP).
What does MOP stand for?
MOP stands for Muriate of Potash
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MOP
We have 214 other meanings of MOP in our Acronym Attic
- Mothers of Prodigals
- Motor Operated Potentiometer
- Mouvement pour l'Organisation du Pays (French: Movement for the Organization of the Country, Haiti)
- Movement of Personnel (United Nations)
- Mt. Pleasant, Michigan (Airport Code)
- Mu Online Philippines (gaming)
- Multiple Offender Program (intoxicated driving)
- Multiple Original Prints
- Multiple Outlet Plenum (sheet metal)
- Multiple Output Program (NASA)
- My Own Prison (Creed album)
- Mediator of Paramutation 1
- Master Oscillator Power Amplifier
- Michigan Orthotics & Prosthetics Association (Livonia, MI)
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Presidential Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Public Administration
- Ministry of Public Affairs (Singapore)
- Mobile Office Promotion Association
- Museum of Photographic Arts (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Likewise, prices of muriate of potash, which were ` 4,440 per tonne in 2010, rose to ` 11,300 per tonne in 2011.
Likewise, prices of muriate of potash, which were Rs 4,440 per tonne in 2010, rose to Rs 11,300 per tonne in 2011.
Muriate of potash has gone from pounds 175 a tonne to pounds 400.
The objective of the present study was to determine the effect of ammonium sulfate (AM) and muriate of potash (MOP) fertilizers on survival and development of immature stages of Cx.
Urea was usually applied at planting, during July-September (50 kg N/ha), with superphosphate (60 kg/ha), and muriate of potash (150 kg K/ha).
Field tests conducted by CSIRO and the Victorian Department of Agriculture State Chemical Laboratory, have shown that the potassium concentrate from suint is as good if not better than muriate of potash in improving pasture crop yields `Farmers may eventually buy this dissolved, organic potassium, which they can dilute and put on their crops,' Christoe says.
Koch Fertilizer, LLC and its affiliates produce, distribute and globally market nitrogen fertilizers, including anhydrous ammonia, urea, nitric acid, UAN solutions, ammonium nitrate solution, ammonium polyphosphate, ammonium thiosulfate, muriate of potash (MOP), Diammonium Phosphate (DAP), Monoammonium Phosphate (MAP) and phosphate compounds.