The Murdoch Children's Research Institute surveyed 1500 four-year-olds and found that more than half used a computer at least once a week, News.
What does MCRI stand for?
MCRI stands for Murdoch Children's Research Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCRI
We have 29 other meanings of MCRI in our Acronym Attic
- Mamawetan Churchill River Health Region (Canada)
- Manatee County Rural Health Services (Parrish, FL)
- Marine Conservation Research Institute
- Master Certified Reporting Instructor
- McCrone Research Institute
- Metabolic Clearance Rate of Insulin
- Michigan Civil Rights Initiative Committee
- Mild Chronic Renal Insufficiency
- Minnesota Child Response Initiative
- Monarch Casino & Resort Inc.
- Major Cases Requiring Intensive Management Review
- Marine Corps Recruiting Information Support System
- Mini Cooper Register Japan
- Manufacturing Capability Readiness Level
- Master Catalogue of References for Logistics (NATO)
- Master Component Repair List
- Master Cross-Reference List
- Materials Cross Reference List
- Mid-Canada Radar Line (surveillance network; Canada)
- Minimal Common Regions of Loss (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kirkwood, Enteric Virus Group, Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Royal Children's Hospital, Flemington Rd, Parkville, Victoria, 3052, Australia; email: carl.
Nigel Crawford and Jim Buttery, researchers at Australia's Murdoch Children's Research Institute in Melbourne, said the potential effectiveness of the new vaccine was already evident in India, with only 32 cases so far this year compared to 260 in 2009.
Associate Professor Craig Olsson from Deakin University and the Murdoch Children's Research Institute in Australia, and his colleagues analysed data for 804 people followed up for 32 years, who participated in the Dunedin Multidisciplinary Health and Development Study (DMHDS) in New Zealand.
Data supporting this work was first presented recently by scientists from Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Royal Children's Hospital, Parkville, Victoria and the Department of Microbiology & Immunology, University of Melbourne at the Australian Society for Microbiology annual meeting held in Melbourne.
A Murdoch Children's Research Institute study of students - some as young as five - from 22 Australian schools found that 40 percent of students had sleep problems.
The non-invasive blood-based test has been developed by doctors from the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne University and the Murdoch Children's Research Institute.
While the study by Murdoch Children's Research Institute found a possible link between Vitamin D and eczema and food allergies, a causal relationship is yet to be proven.