Covering nearly 4,000km, Murchison Falls National Park is home to some 76 species of mammal and more than 450 types of bird, not to mention one of the most powerful waterfalls in the world.
What does MFNP stand for?
MFNP stands for Murchison Falls National Park (Uganda)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MFNP
We have 1 other meaning of MFNP in our Acronym Attic
- Manitoba First Nations Education Resource Centre (Canada)
- Machine Head (band)
- Margaret Fuller Neighborhood House (Cambridge, MA)
- Most Frequent Naturally Occurring Length Polymorphism
- Made for New Media
- Matawa First Nations Management (Canada)
- Misty Fjords National Monument (Alaska, USA)
- Minnesota Food and Nutrition Network (St. Paul, MN)
- Multilayer Feedforward Neural Networks
- Ministry of Finance and National Planning (Fiji Islands)
- Mutants for Nuclear Power (science fiction)
- Mother-Friendly Nurse Recognition
- Multi Frame Noise Reduction (camera feature)
- Manitoba First Nations SchoolNet (Canada)
- Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (intranasal corticosteroid)
- Most Favored Nation Status
- Most-Favored Nation Treatment
- Most-Favoured-Nation Tariff (Canada)
- Menomonee Falls Neighborhood Watch (Wisconsin)
- Music Fest Northwest (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Queen Elizabeth National Park, the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, and Murchison Falls National Park are all major tourist attractions in Uganda that could be made more profitable with the advent of improved accessibility.
I have arrived in the heart of Murchison Falls National Park, known for its varied wildlife -but I wasn''t expecting such a face-to-face introduction with the animals.
Keith Steve Willis had initially rescued the tourists whose boat had capsized on the Nile, in Murchison Falls National Park, in north-western Uganda.
Uganda's top attractions lie in its national parks, ranging from the largest, Murchison Falls National Park, to the steepest, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - with its fragile population of mountain gorillas.
The advisory said Murchison Falls National Park south of the Pakwach/Karuma Falls road is considered safe for travel and tourism.
Wildlife populations at Uganda's major national parks have boomed over the past 10 years with the expulsion of rebels contributing to a fall in poaching, the authority told AFP rebels from northern Uganda largely led to animal population surges in Murchison Falls National Park.
In court on Tuesday, he was charged alongside 10 other individuals, all accused of plotting a rebellion and operating a rebel training camp in Murchison Falls National Park.