FORGET about watching Muppet Treasure Island on BBC 1 and tune into this cracking edition of Boxing Day Championship Asian handicap bets, writes Sean Gollogly.
What does MTI stand for?
MTI stands for Muppet Treasure Island (movie)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MTI
We have 281 other meanings of MTI in our Acronym Attic
- Missed Trigger Interaction
- Mitchell Technical Institute (Mitchell, SD)
- Model Technology Incorporated
- Mother Tongue Influence
- Moving Target Identification (radar)
- Moving Target Indication (radar)
- Moving Target Indicator (radar)
- Multicast Tunnel Interface (computer networking)
- Multiple Tone Interference
- Multispectral Thermal Imager/Imaging
- Music Theater International (licensing; New York)
- Moving Target Indicator/Track
- Major Transportation Investment Analysis
- Make to Internal Availability (product availability)
- Manager's Team Impact Assessment
- Manitoba Transportation Investment Authority
- Many Thanks In Advance
- Many Thanks In Anticipation
- Master Trust Investment Account
- Mean Time to Install and Adjust (in hours)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Todd is a veteran of the film industry and has worked on such blockbusters as Batman (teaching Michael Keaton to walk in a rubber suit); Who Framed Roger Rabbit (which, bizarrely enough, included plotting the movement of Jessica Rabbit's thighs); John Carter (teaching Willem Defoe to walk on stilts); and a host of Muppet movies such as a Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island.
Todd is a veteran of the industry who has worked on such blockbusters as Batman (teaching Michael Keaton to walk in a rubber suit); Who Framed Roger Rabbit (which included plotting the movement of Jessica Rabbit's thighs); John Carter (where he taught Willem Defoe to walk on stilts); as well as a host of Muppet movies such as a Muppet Christmas Carol and Muppet Treasure Island.
MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND (1996) Kermit, Miss Piggy and the gang featured in a unique twist on Robert Louis Stevenson's novel.
She made advances on the comedian when he played pirate Billy Bones in Muppet Treasure Island.
He may be more famous these days for Star Stories, but if you''re trying to work out where else you know Kevin''s face from, it''s because he starred in Muppet Treasure Island as a child.
Indeed, Kevin Bishop played Sam Spalding on Grange Hill all the way back in the mid-1990s, and took to the screen alongside Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy as Jim Hawkins in Muppet Treasure Island.
Pupils had to collect sponsors for the privilege of coming to school in fancy dress, doing pirate themed art and crafts and watching videos such as The Muppet Treasure Island.