TSgt Murphy re-sited the entire 850K lbs Net Explosive Weight, 24 Potential Explosion Site Temporary Munitions Storage Area, and corrected explosive quantity-distance violations that presented a hazard to HN, USA and USAF resources and personnel.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Museum Store Association
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
- Muslim Scholars Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Mustard Seed Associates
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association)
- My Sainted Aunt (TV series)
- Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association (was RACMSA)
- Merozoite Surface Antigen 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the array of possible candidate environmental exposures could be reduced, it may be possible to identify or, at least focus inquiry on, specific potential causative agents" The researchers identified troop units known to have been exposed to emissions from a munitions storage area at Khamisayah, Iraq.
One of Morgan's mementos from Iraq is a video shot by a co-worker of an exploding munitions storage area.
Detailing last night's actions by British forces, Chief of Defence Staff General Sir Charles Guthrie said a wide range of targets were attacked, including the airfields at Obrva and Pristina, radar sites in Montenegro and a munitions storage area in Besinje.
Within 2 hours, we were loading the dropped munition onto a 40-foot trailer for its return to the munitions storage area for repairs: a damaged tail fin and the replacement of two fuses.
Being fresh out of the munitions storage area and new to the weapons safety world, my only knowledge of this kind of quota was from my dealings with QA.
He led a project, with system engineers, to resurrect the Wide-Area Local Area Network in the Munitions Storage Area, ensuring they understood mission requirements and provided them with safe electro-magnetic distances.
My job was pretty simple: observe the base's emergency response to the Munitions Storage Area (MSA) and help the Exercise Evaluation Team (EET) activate three Ground Burst Simulators (GBS) to simulate 1.