Coffman authored and validated an explosive handling safety operating instruction for all Air Force munitions handlers on Camp Lemonnier.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Munitions Handler
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- Mostly Harmless (Douglas Adams book)
- Mount Hood (Washington)
- Mount Hyjal (World of Warcraft)
- Mountyhall (role-playing game)
- Movable Head
- Mulier Honesta (Latin: Virtuous Lady, epigraphy)
- Multiple Handicaps
- Multiply Halfword (IBM)
- Multirole Helicopter
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
- Mine Hunter/Killer
- Man-hours/Maintenance Action
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
All munitions handlers, and specifically [military occupational specialty] 89B ammunition specialists, could benefit from their assistance.
These vehicles demonstrate a wide range of commercial and military uses, including forklifts, scissor (aerial) work platforms, munitions handlers and jet engine installation equipment.