STSI is a member of the Securities Investors Protection Corporation ("SIPC"), National Futures Association ("NFA"), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority ("FINRA"), and the Municipal Securities Review Board ("MSRB").
What does MSRB stand for?
MSRB stands for Municipal Securities Review Board (regulatory group)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSRB
We have 26 other meanings of MSRB in our Acronym Attic
- Mouvement de Soutien a Resistance de l'Afghanistan
- Multi Site Repair Assessment
- Mid States Region of the Astronomical League
- Maritime Security Risk Analysis Model
- Microsoft Remote Access Service (Point-to-Point Protocol device ID)
- Managerial Selection Review Board
- Medical Sciences Research Building (various universities)
- Member State's Regulatory Body (EU)
- Middle Savannah River Basin (Georgia-South Carolina border)
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board
- Minnesota School Readiness Business Advisory Council
- Magnetic Selective Ride Control
- Major Shared-Resource Center (Army Research Laboratory)
- Marine Sciences Research Center
- Marine Spill Response Corporation
- Master's of Science in Rehabilitation Counseling (degree)
- Master-Subsidiary Relationship Code
- Materials Science Research Centre (India)
- Measurement Solution Research Center (National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology; Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a registered broker-dealer, CIS is a member of the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), the Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC), the National Futures Association (NFA), and the Municipal Securities Review Board (MSRB).
STSI is a member of the Securities Investors Protection Corporation (SIPC), National Futures Association (NFA), Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), and Municipal Securities Review Board (MSRB).