Illustrating that RDAs have run amuck, the Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform found that a full 30% of all urbanized land in California has been declared blighted.
What does MORR stand for?
MORR stands for Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform (Irvine, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MORR
We have 11 other meanings of MORR in our Acronym Attic
- Form, Shape (Prefix)
- Ministry of Roads and Public Works (Kenya)
- Maiden Ocean Racing Qatar (sailing)
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification
- Master Ordnance Repair Qualification Guide
- Magnitude of Risk Reduction (economics)
- Managing Occupational Road Risk
- Medical Operations Readiness Review (US NASA)
- Memory Overhead Reduction Ratio
- Morristown National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Management of Regulatory Submissions (Canada)
- Management, Orientation, Reinforcement and Support (training)
- McGill Object Relations Scale (psychology)
- Middle Office Reporting System (trading control)
- Milestones of Recovery Scale (mental health)
- Military Operations Research Society
- Military Operations Research Symposium
- Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics and Economics
- Metal-Organic Research for Semiconductor Epitaxy
- Mortgage Loan Servicing Software (daily cash accounting, multiple escrow fund management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Singer was invited to speak at the conference sponsored by Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform, which he described as an organization with concerns about what members consider abuse of redevelopment power throughout the state.
In 2007, Municipal Officials for Redevelopment Reform found that government agencies declared a whole "30% of all urbanized land" in California blighted.