He has been responsible for analysis of municipal high yield credits and managed the Nuveen High Yield Municipal Bond Fund since 2000.
What does MHY stand for?
MHY stands for Municipal High Yield (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHY
- Mary H. Weir Public Library (Weirton, WV)
- Mean High Water Springs
- Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport (Netherlands)
- Mean High Water of Spring Tides
- Make Hay While the Sun Shines
- McGraw Hill World University
- Medical and Health Workers Union of Nigeria
- Morgan Hill Web Works, Inc (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Mental Health Workers Without Borders
- Mars Home for Youth (Mars, PA)
- My Hotel Year (band)
- Mentor Harbor Yachting Club (est. 1928; Ohio)
- Middle Harbour Yacht Club (Australia)
- Mile High Youth Corps (Denver, CO)
- My House is Your House
- Mountain Homes Youth Ranch (Dinosaur, Colorado)
- Milford Hopedale Youth Soccer Association (Milford, MA)
- Mt. Hamilton Youth Soccer League (California)
- Megahertz (million Hertz)
- MilliHertz (one thousandth of a Hertz)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Municipal High-Yield Flat Evaluations and Broker-Quoted Securities Reports: Interactive Data provides access to current and historical lists of municipal high yield securities that the Company categorizes as "flat" because they do not move with the market and are not interest rate sensitive.
16, 2002 Nuveen High Yield Municipal Bond Fund Captures Share of Flows into Municipal High Yield Category; Only Municipal High Yield Fund Awarded Five Star Overall Rating from Morningstar(TM) With continued volatility in the equity markets and uncertainty in the corporate sector, municipal high-yield funds witnessed an increase in fund flows in 2001, which has continued through June of this year.