NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the following Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (MEAN, or the agency) revenue bonds: --$30,750,000 power supply system revenue and refunding bonds, 2013 series A; --$7,390,000 power supply system revenue bonds, 2013 series B (federally taxable).
What does MEAN stand for?
MEAN stands for Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (est. 1981)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEAN
We have 1 other meaning of MEAN in our Acronym Attic
- Modified Embedded Atom Method
- Middle-East Academy for Medicine of Ageing (Abyad Medical Center, Lebanon)
- Middlesex Elderly Assessment of Mental State (cognitive test)
- Mobile Emergency Alert Message Systems
- Making Excellence a Necessity (education)
- Midlothian Employment Action Network (UK)
- Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Netherlands
- MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, Node.js (web application framework)
- Mossville Environmental Action Now (Mossville, LA)
- Multipole-Extracted Adiabatic-Nuclei
- Mobile Expeditionary Accurate Night Vision Compatible Portable Airfield Lighting System
- Making Employment a New Success (North Carolina)
- Marin Emergency Automated Notification System (San Anselmo, CA)
- Materials Engineering for Affordable New Systems (Air Force Office of Scientific Research)
- Minneapolis Equal Access Network Services
- Model Engineering Association of New Zealand
- Museum Education Association of New Zealand
- Middelbaar Economisch Administratief Onderwijs (Dutch: Administrative Economic Secondary Schools)
- Middle East Area of Operations (Department of Defence term; Australia)
- Myalgic Encephalomyelitis Association of Ontario (est. 1991; Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 percent ownership in its Wygen I power generation facility to The Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska (MEAN).
The output from the plant is under long-term contracts with two nearby customers, Cheyenne Light, Fuel and Power and the Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska.
APEA was created in 1995 by the Nebraska Public Gas Agency and Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska.
is affiliated with the Nebraska Municipal Power Pool, the Municipal Energy Agency of Nebraska and the Nebraska Public Gas Agency.