LIPA is the second-largest municipal electric utility in terms of electric revenue, the third-largest in terms of customers served, and the seventh-largest in terms of electricity delivered.
What does MEU stand for?
MEU stands for Municipal Electric Utility (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEU
We have 50 other meanings of MEU in our Acronym Attic
- Marine Expeditionary Unit
- Maximum Expected Utility (philosophy, economics)
- Memory Expansion Unit
- Ministry of Energy and Utilities (Australia)
- Missile Echo Unit
- Mission Essential Unit
- Mobile Expansion Unit
- Modern English Usage
- Molecular Epidemiology Unit
- Multibay Expansion Unit (Compaq)
- Municipal Employees Union
- Marine Expeditionary Unit (Special Operations Capable)
- Municipal Electric Utilities Association
- [not an acronym] (formerly Major Energy Users' Council; UK)
- Mar Elias University Campus (I'billin, Israel)
- Miami European Union Center
- Military End Use Control (import-export regulations)
- Model European Union Conference
- Missouri Electric Utility Environmental Committee
- Marine Expeditionary Unit Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
He would have liked to see mention of the fact Garland carries its own municipal electric utility, that is responsible for a large and unique portion of its debt and not that Garland s numbers jumped off the chart, but it is worth stating that the city s budget is roughly doubled by Garland Power & Light, said by Willis.
Silicon Valley Power (SVP), the City of Santa Clara's municipal electric utility, announced today the selection of Elster Solutions to provide smart meters over the next three years for the SVP Meter Connect program, starting with large business customers in 2011.
The city of North Little Rock, Osceola Municipal Light & Power and Piggott Light & Water share part of a 22 percent ownership stake in the project as part of the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission.
The New York Power Authority (NYPA) announced last week it has provided a new Ford hybrid-electric Escape to the Village of Rouses Point's municipal electric utility as part of the state's $1.
The remaining money came from such sources as the state's $3 billion Florida Forever land acquisition trust fund and the municipal electric utility for key land purchases near electric and water utility properties.
is exploring the possibility of purchasing the utility's distribution system and forming a municipal electric utility.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has published a report on the Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission.