FSA; triple-'A'), and Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corp.
What does MBIA stand for?
MBIA stands for Municipal Bond Investors Assurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBIA
We have 5 other meanings of MBIA in our Acronym Attic
- Maryland Business Incubation Association
- Massachusetts Brain Injury Association
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (Grenada)
- Michigan Biosciences Industry Association
- Michigan Boating Industries Association
- Michigan Boiler Inspectors Association
- Model-Based Image Analysis
- Montana Building Industry Association
- Municipal Bond Insurance Association
- Municipal Bond Investment Assurance
- Member of the British Institute of Architectural Technologists (UK)
- My Body Is a Temple
- Monterey Bay Independent Booksellers (Carmel, CA)
- My Bob Is Bigger Than Your Bob
- Marine Biotechnology Institute Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Marine Biotechnology Institute Culture (collection)
- Massachusetts Bay Insurance Company (Worcester, MA)
- Michigan Beef Industry Commission
- Minimum Biofilm Inhibitory Concentration (microbiology)
- Molecular and Biological Imaging Center (Marshall University, Huntington, WV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biggest of these are: Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corp.
MBIA to expand HQ in Westchester Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corporation (MBIA Corp.
These products are designed for investors looking for triple tax-free income from a portfolio of state-specific municipal bonds insured by Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corporation (MBIA).
and Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corporation.
The Certificates are expected to be rated "AAA" by Standard & Poor's and "Aaa" by Moody's and are expected to be insured by Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corp.
Each bonds issue is fully insured by Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corporation and is rated "AAA" by Standard & Poor's Corporation and "Aaa" by Moody's Investors Service.
The rating for the senior notes was obtained through credit enhancement provided by Municipal Bond Investors Assurance Corp.