Mattison has served on various government and industry panels and New York Stock Exchange committees, including serving as Chairman of the New York State Housing Finance Agency, Chairman of the New York State Medical Care Facilities Finance Agency, Chairman of the State of New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency, Chairman of the New York State Project Finance Agency, Chairman of the New York State Affordable Housing Corporation, and Chairman of the State of New York Mortgage Agency.
What does MBBA stand for?
MBBA stands for Municipal Bond Bank Agency (New York)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MBBA
We have 25 other meanings of MBBA in our Acronym Attic
- My Best Bill
- My Best Bud
- My Blood Boils
- Membrane Bound Bodies of Type 1
- Massachusetts Beach Buggy Association (Manomet, Massachusetts)
- Michigan Beefalo Breeders Association
- Michigan Breeding Bird Atlas (Kalamazoo Nature Center)
- Minnesota Bed & Breakfast Association (Hastings, MN)
- Monty Brewster Baseball Association
- Mount Baker Beekeepers Association (Washington)
- N-4-Methoxybenzylidene-4-Butylaniline (chemistry)
- Meaty Beaty Big and Bouncy (album by The Who)
- Midnight Breakfast Blues Band (est. 1985)
- Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, and Bioinformatics (Towson University; Towson, MD)
- Mortgage Brokerage Business Branch (real estate)
- Make Before Break Contact
- Manhattan Beach Badminton Club (Manhattan Beach, CA)
- Manly Bulge Bicycle Club (Fort Worth, TX)
- Maranatha Baptist Bible College (Watertown, Wisconsin)
- Master Business Building Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA-' rating to the following State of New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) bonds: --$281 million special school purpose revenue bonds (prior year claims - The City of New York), 2012 series A.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings affirms the underlying 'AA-' rating on the following New York State Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) bonds as part of its continuous surveillance effort: --$380 million outstanding 2003 special school purpose revenue bonds (prior year claims).
6 million State of New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency (the agency) special school purpose revenue bonds (Prior Year Claims), 2003 series D bonds.
The corporation is a legislatively created subsidiary of the New York State Municipal Bond Bank Agency, legally distinct from the state and the agency, although membership overlaps.
The Corporation is a legislatively created subsidiary of the New York State Municipal Bond Bank Agency, legally distinct from the State and the Agency although membership overlaps Pursuant to a purchase and sale agreement, at closing the state will sell to the Corporation, pledged settlement payments consisting of 50% of its share of tobacco settlement revenues received under the master settlement agreement (MSA).
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 7, 2003 Fitch Ratings assigns the rating of 'A' to the approximately $16 million State of New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency (MBBA) special school deficit program revenue bonds, 2003 series A (Enlarged City School District of the City of Troy (the district)).
debt rated double-'A'); -- Strong essentiality of the original borrowing, which funded tax refunds that covered taxes levied in excess of constitutional limits for pensions; -- Rochester's demonstrated commitment to repay its contract-backed obligations; and -- The strong special program agreement provisions between Rochester and the New York Municipal Bond Bank Agency that include an absolute and unconditional payment provision upon annual appropriation.