Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd outbid unnamed international firms in a six month auction, the Adani Group conglomerate which owns Mundra Port said in a statement.
What does MPSEZL stand for?
MPSEZL stands for Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MPSEZL
- Most Primitive Scouting Experience (Ireland)
- Motion Picture Sound Editors
- Multi-Polar Security Environment (TRADOC)
- Mississippi Private School Education Association
- Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (India)
- Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation (India)
- Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council (college association; Montana)
- Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System
- Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone (Gujarat, India)
- Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited (India)
- Millard Public Schools Foundation (Omaha, NE)
- Mission Package Support Facility (US Navy)
- Moscow Public Science Foundation (est. 1991; Moscoa, Russia)
- Mountain Pacific Sports Federation
- Macular Photocoagulation Study Group (ophthalmology)
- Marketing Programs & Services Group
- Measurable Post Secondary Goal
- Medicinal Plant Specialist Group (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Miniature Painters, Sculptors and Gravers Society (Washington, DC)
- Minnesota Paranormal Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides ArcelorMittal, Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd.
Byline: Infrastructure Today The Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd have won the bid for the development of coal handling terminal at port of Mormugao Goa.