Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd outbid unnamed international firms in a six month auction, the Adani Group conglomerate which owns Mundra Port said in a statement.
What does MPSEZ stand for?
MPSEZ stands for Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone (Gujarat, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Mitsubishi Power Systems Europe Ltd. (est. 2007)
- Monitoring Poverty and Social Exclusion (study)
- Most Primitive Scouting Experience (Ireland)
- Motion Picture Sound Editors
- Multi-Polar Security Environment (TRADOC)
- Mississippi Private School Education Association
- Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board (India)
- Madhya Pradesh State Electronics Development Corporation (India)
- Montana Post Secondary Educational Opportunities Council (college association; Montana)
- Michigan Public School Employees Retirement System
- Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited (India)
- Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd (India)
- Millard Public Schools Foundation (Omaha, NE)
- Mission Package Support Facility (US Navy)
- Moscow Public Science Foundation (est. 1991; Moscoa, Russia)
- Mountain Pacific Sports Federation
- Macular Photocoagulation Study Group (ophthalmology)
- Marketing Programs & Services Group
- Measurable Post Secondary Goal
- Medicinal Plant Specialist Group (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Besides ArcelorMittal, Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Ltd.
Indias largest private port SEZ The Mundra Port and Special Economic Zone Limited (MPSEZ) is Indias largest private port and special economic zone.