April 14, Jim Carmin, the special collections librarian at the Multnomah County Library in Portland, will speak on "Sandy Tilcock & lone goose press: a Modernist Approach to a Traditional Form.
What does MCL stand for?
MCL stands for Multnomah County Library (Portland, OR)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCL
We have 363 other meanings of MCL in our Acronym Attic
- Monterey College of Law (California)
- Monteverde Coservation League (Monteverde, Costa Rica)
- Moore Corporation Limited (publicly traded company)
- Moscow Chemical Lyceum
- Moto Club Luxembourg (French: Luxembourg Motorcycle Club; Luxembourg)
- Motor Current Limiting
- Movement for Canadian Literacy
- Much Clown Love
- Multi Column List
- Multiple Cutaneous Leiomyoma
- Munitions Control List
- Music City Legend Drum and Bugle Corps (Nashville, TN)
- Myeloid Cell Leukemia 1
- Madden Central Leagues Alliance
- Marine Corps League Auxiliary
- Maryland Collaborative Law Association, Inc
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Measure of Cognitive-Linguistic Abilities
- Melbourne Catholic Lawyers Association (Australia)
- Men's Collegiate Lacrosse Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, she was director of the Multnomah County Library in Portland, Oregon, the Dauphin County Library System in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, and the Fairfield County District Library in Lancaster, Ohio.
Engelfried is an early childhood librarian and director of the Raising a Reader program at Multnomah County Library in Portland.
Eugene received a four-star rating, one less than the five stars received by Multnomah County Library.
The fiscal agent for the pilot project is Multnomah County Library.
So the group sent representatives to Portland last fall to observe the Friends of the Multnomah County Library Sale.
Writer and instructor Gail Davis will share expertise on self-publishing, and Brandon Barnett of the Multnomah County Library will talk about her award-winning Internet travel guide.
We're looking at doing what we can to make the library more consumer friendly," she said, noting that the Multnomah County Library in Portland has a Starbucks.