Multivariate statistical analysis was used to control for baseline differences in demographic and clinical characteristics in the cost analysis between the Metanx and control groups.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Multivariate Statistical Analysis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-dimensional Systolic Array
- Multi-Service Access
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Museum Store Association
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
- Muslim Scholars Association
- Muslim Student Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Mustard Seed Associates
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The researchers have also revealed that, for their analysis, they used laser-based raman spectroscopy to understand the detailed chemical make-up of live cells as they grew and multivariate statistical analysis techniques, which enabled them to compare and analyse data about the growth of different cell populations.
9781420059472 Introduction to multivariate statistical analysis in chemometrics.
Use of liquid chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry and multivariate statistical analysis shows promise for the detection of drug metabolites in biological fluids Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 17:2632-2638.
Our multivariate statistical analysis failed to reveal a relationship of any single [chemotherapeutic] agent or duration of [cancer] therapy, but we did find a direct relationship with the number of chemotherapy drugs administered," Dr.
Our multivariate statistical analysis failed to reveal a relationship of any single [chemotherapeutic] agent or duration of [cancer] therapy, but we did find a direct relationship with the number of chemotherapy drugs administered," said Dr.
She employs multivariate statistical analysis to evaluate the determinants of particular patterns.
As a development partner, Altana Pharma AG received in May 2002 the complete pre-release version of the Screener system consisting of Screener AssayAnalyzer (for quality assessment), Screener Condenser (for data standardization), and Screener Analyst (for compound profiling using multivariate statistical analysis methods).