Multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) methods extend analysis of variance methods to cover cases where there is more than one dependent variable and where the dependent variables cannot simply be combined.
What does MAOV stand for?
MAOV stands for Multivariate Analysis Of Variance
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of MAOV in our Acronym Attic
- Magic Angle Oriented Sample Spinning
- Malevolent Assault of Tommorow (band)
- Maryland Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (est. 1998; Reisterstown, MD)
- Massachusetts Association for Occupational Therapy
- Master of Arts in Old Testament
- Master Program in Advanced Optical Technologies
- Maximum Allowable Operating Temperature
- Maximum Allowable Operating Time
- Miss America~s Outstanding Teen (pageant)
- Mobile Air Operations Team
- Linker Map (File Name Extension)
- Machinist Apprentice Program
- Macro Arithmetic Processor
- Macro Assembly Program
- Macroeconomic Analysis and Policy
- Madagascar Action Plan
- Maghreb Arabe Presse (Moroccan news agency)
- Magnesium Ammonium Phosphate
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (skin care ingredient)
Samples in periodicals archive:
After introducing key terms and emphases, he describes data presentation and distribution, z scores, tests of significant differences for interval/ratio scale data, analysis of variance (ANOVA), correlation, nonparametric procedures, basic measurement issues, and advanced topics like the difference between a stepwise regression solution and direct solution and how discriminant function analysis differs from multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA).
An initial multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) model was constructed to identify patient factors indicative of increased risk of component revision for any cause.
To establish the effects of CPF and its relationship to other variables, a multivariate analysis of variance (ANOVA; data log-transformed whenever the variance was heterogeneous) was first conducted, encompassing neonatal treatment, sex, and, where multiple evaluations were run on the same animal (radial-arm maze, ketanserin challenge), the repeated measure associated with that test.
3 Distribution of the Wilks's Likelihood Ratio Test Statistic Schatzoff , Pillai and Gupta , Lee , and Davis  tabulate multiplying factors C to obtain upper percentage points of the distribution of the Wilks's Likelihood Ratio Test Statistic - [n - p - (1/2) (m - r + 1)] logW from the percentage points of the chi-square distribution for multivariate analysis of variance.
Initial Task Interest A multivariate analysis of variance on initial task interest measures (interesting/boring, enjoyable/unpleasant, exciting/dull, entertaining/tedious) did not indicate any significant main effects of performance standard, F(4, 53) = .
To explore differences in levels of involvement and faith among members of faith communities, a multivariate analysis of variance was conducted with averaged scores on the GIFS and RBS as dependent variables.
A multivariate analysis of variance (MANOVA) was conducted with gender as a main effect and academic resilience and career-related help-seeking behavior as dependent variables.