Bruce Johnson, the former Chair of the Utah State Tax Commission and former chair of the Multistate Tax Commission, is the recipient of the 2014 Franklin C.
What does MTC stand for?
MTC stands for Multistate Tax Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTC
We have 493 other meanings of MTC in our Acronym Attic
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Motion to Compel (law)
- Motor Transit Corporation (predecessor of Greyhound)
- Motorcycle Technology Center (YTI Career Institute; Pennsylvania)
- Motorcycle Tour Conversions, Inc.
- Mouvement des Travailleurs Croyants (Mali trade union)
- Movement to Contact (military)
- Multi-TADIL (Tactical Digital Information Link) Capability
- Multi-Track Codebook
- Multiple Turbo Code
- Music/Machinery Transmission Class (construction)
- Mutual Trading Company (various companies)
- Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex
- Mystic Terminal Co.
- Thyroid Carcinoma, Familial Medullary
- Machine Type Communication-Authentication, Authorization and Accounting
- Machine Type Communication–Interworking Function
- Maritime Tactical Command & Control (US Navy)
- Medium Term Conflict Alert (air traffic management)
- Micro Telecommunications Computing Architecture (also seen as MicroTCA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Multistate Tax Commission is considering significant changes to the rules that govern how multistate businesses are taxed.
The Multistate Tax Commission is considering significant changes to the rules that govern how multistate businesses are taxed (see Multistate Tax Commission, Multistate Tax Compact Article IV Recommended Amendments (May 3, 2012), available at tinyurl.
Nexus Program member states and the Multistate Tax Commission have adopted a strict policy that they will not reveal the identity of the taxpayer to any state that does not accept the disclosure offer.
The Franchise Tax Board (FTB) and the New York Department of Revenue jointly held a meeting yesterday with 11 other states, the Federation of Tax Administrators, and the Multistate Tax Commission to discuss how the states can work cooperatively to combat abusive tax shelters, according to the FTB.
In a September 7 letter to the Multistate Tax Commission, TEI commented on the MTC's revised Draft Model Uniform Statute on Reportable Transactions and State Filing Positions.
The Multistate Tax Commission estimates that the House bill (and its Senate counterpart) ultimately could reduce state and local revenues by $2 billion to $9 billion annually.
86-272 offered by the Multistate Tax Commission (MTC) takes on special importance.