Of the more than 500 provider groups responding to the survey -- including multispeciality groups and IPAs, primary care providers, PHOs and IDSs, hospitals, specialists and health plans -- there was wide variation in rate changes from last year to the present: * The average global cap rate declined nearly 16 percent, from $102.
What does MSG stand for?
MSG stands for Multispeciality Group (US Healthcare industry)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MSG
We have 161 other meanings of MSG in our Acronym Attic
- Monash Small Grants (Monash University, Australia)
- Monash Sun Grid (Monash University, Australia)
- Money Savvy Generation
- Monosodium Glutamate
- Mooring Selection Guide
- Mortgage Specialist Group
- Mountain States Group (Boise, ID)
- Multi-sectoral Group (Trinidad & Tobago)
- Multi-Source Group
- Multifunctional Secure Gateway
Samples in periodicals archive:
com is a radiologist-run and operated full-service subspecialty radiology and teleradiology company that services, imaging centers, small to medium sized hospitals, radiology groups, mobile units including PET, MRI and ultrasound, multispeciality groups and orthopedic clinics, and hospitals.