This OSS solution has already been confirmed for planned support of Nortel Networks* Multiservice Provider Edge (MPE) 9000 series platform that was announced on May 10th at Carrier Inform 2004, Nortel Networks annual global conference for service provider customers.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Multiservice Provider Edge (Nortel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Mors Principium Est (band)
- Most Probable Explanation
- Mostardi Platt Environmental (est. 1976)
- Moving Pictures Expert Group (filename extension synonymous with MPG and MPEG)
- Multi Protocol Encapsulation
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Programming Executive (HP Operating System)
- Multi-sensor Precipitation Estimator (US National Weather Service)
- Multiphase Extraction
- Multiprofessional Education
- Mustang Performance Equipment (Racing; Whitman, MA)
- My Point Exactly
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation - Forward Error Correction
- Maritime Propositioned Equipment and Supplies
- Maryland Performance Excellence Awards (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (Chicago)
- Microfinance Process Excellence Award
- Ministry of Planning and Economic Affairs (Liberia)
- Morphine-Prolonged Epidural Analgesia (pain management)
- MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.) Professional Executive Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Netcool solutions already support the Nortel Network Multiservice Provider Edge (MPE) 9000 series platform that was announced last month at Nortel Networks annual global conference for service provider customers.
Multi-Service Convergence Solutions - Avici Systems will feature end-to-end multiservice solution offerings in conjunction with Nortel Networks platforms, including its newly launched Multiservice Provider Edge (MPE) 9000 platform.