MIX-Enabled Chassis Virtually identical to the current Cisco 7500 classic chassis, the new Cisco 7500 MIX-enabled chassis adds an important multiservice capability: the Multiservice Interchange (MIX) backplane.
What does MIX stand for?
MIX stands for Multiservice Interchange (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIX
We have 41 other meanings of MIX in our Acronym Attic
- Making It Work Together (Scotland, UK)
- Management Information Exchange
- Manipulated, Independent, X Axis (graphing variables)
- Mediation of Information using XML
- Member Information Exchange
- Microfinance Information EXchange (Consultative Group to Assist the Poor)
- Milan Internet Exchange
- Multicast-Friendly Internet Exchange
- Multilateral Information Exchange (large-project coordination approach)
- Multimedia Internet Exchange
- Mixed Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (symposium; Poland)
- Model/Measurement Integration Experiment in Estuary Dynamics
- MIX Virtual Machine
- Make It Your Business
- Manipur International Youth Centre (India)
- Marmaris International Yacht Club (Turkey)
- Mason's Island Yacht Club (Mystic, CT)
- Maternal Infant and Young Child Nutrition (program)
- Melaka International Youth Dialogue (conference; World Assembly of Youth; Melaka, Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new processing engines, combined with the Cisco 7204VXR and Cisco 7206VXR chassis with integrated multiservice interchange (MIX), enable flexible configurations for a variety of VPN and multiservice applications.
In addition, the Digital T1/E1 High-Capacity Voice Port Adapter for the Cisco 7200 and 7500 Series Routers, Digital T1/E1 Voice Trunk Network Modules for the Cisco 2600 and 3600 Multiservice Platforms, and the T1/E1 Multiflex Voice/WAN Interface Card for the Cisco 2600 and 3600, all provide Multiservice Interchange (MIX) functionality.