These multipurpose projects will ensure availability of water for agriculture, help avoid devastation of floods and generate low-cost hydel electricity.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Multipurpose Project (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Mortgage Protection Plan (insurance)
- Most Probable Position
- Mountain Products Project (est. 2003; UN Food and Agricultural Organization)
- Mouvman Peyizan Papay (Peasant Movement of Papay)
- Multi Phased Pinned
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Purpose Processor
- Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol
- Multiphase Printing
- Multiple Profile Program
- Municipality of Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
- Mutual Protection Pact (Star Trek gaming)
- Myelin Protein, Peripheral
- Papaye Peasants Movement (Haiti)
- Maintenance Policy, Programs and Resources
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 1 (gene)
- Murine Proliferation-Associated Protein
- M-Phase Phosphoprotein 2 (antibody)
- Membrane Protein Palmitoylated 2
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the investment front, the Board approved the financial, legal and organizations requirements for the multipurpose project of the Authority in the wilayat of Baushar.
The Board also reviewed the developments of PASI investment multipurpose project to be implemented in the Wilayat of Bausher, and the M&E works and took a number of decisions concerning workflow.
The Mettur Dam is an old multipurpose project of Tamil Nadu across the Cauvery river.
The remaining four reservoirs are operated as multipurpose projects, including flood damage reduction, water supply, recreation, non-Federal hydropower, and fishery storage.
The meeting reviewed the letter of Tender Board, in implementation of the design of the PasiEoe1/4aos multipurpose project, due to be come up in the wilayat of Bausher.
The dam is a multipurpose project designed for power supply and agricultural irrigation.
Originally designed for flood control on a major river, the multipurpose project now also provides irrigation water to a major agricultural area, enhances water quality, supplies domestic and industrial water, enhances fish and wildlife habitat, creates recreational opportunities, and generates electric power.