Activities will include breaking ground on a 4,000 square foot multipurpose activity center.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Multipurpose Activity Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Analog Component
- Multiple Architecture Computer (Hewlett-Packard)
- Multiple Array Correlation
- Multiple Award Contracts
- Multiple-Access Computing
- Multiplexed Analogue Components
- Multiplier Accumulator Chip
- Multiplying Accumulator
- Multipole Acoustic Log (energy production)
- Multiservice Access Concentrator (ADC Kentrox)
- Multnomah Arts Center (Portland, OR)
- Multnomah Athletic Club (Portland, OR)
- Munich Airport Center
- Municipal Advisory Council
- Municipal Amateur Coordinator
- Municipal Assistance Corporation (New York City)
- Municipal Athletic Complex (various locations)
- Munitions Assembly Conveyor
- Museu da Arte Contemporânea (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following many months of planning by AGTI, the chief and council advisors, and meetings with government officials, Chief Atwin has proposed an agreement between the First Nation and the Province of New Brunswick for the establishment of a multipurpose activity center called Wel-a-mook-took.