College London Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education and U.
What does MPE stand for?
MPE stands for Multiprofessional Education
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPE
We have 188 other meanings of MPE in our Acronym Attic
- Morello Park Elementary (Martinez, CA)
- Mors Principium Est (band)
- Most Probable Explanation
- Mostardi Platt Environmental (est. 1976)
- Moving Pictures Expert Group (filename extension synonymous with MPG and MPEG)
- Multi Protocol Encapsulation
- Multi-Photon Excitation
- Multi-Programming Executive (HP Operating System)
- Multi-sensor Precipitation Estimator (US National Weather Service)
- Multiphase Extraction
- Multiservice Provider Edge (Nortel)
- Mustang Performance Equipment (Racing; Whitman, MA)
- My Point Exactly
- Multiprotocol Encapsulation - Forward Error Correction
- Maritime Propositioned Equipment and Supplies
- Maryland Performance Excellence Awards (University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Metropolitan Pier and Exposition Authority (Chicago)
- Microfinance Process Excellence Award
- Ministry of Planning and Economic Affairs (Liberia)
- Morphine-Prolonged Epidural Analgesia (pain management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NHS, at Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education 2007: 4).
of Science and Technology, Poland), and Ingram (Centre for Health Informatics and Multiprofessional Education, UK) present 35 papers as part of the PRO-ACCESS (ImPROving ACCESS of Associated States To Advanced Concepts In Medical Informatics) project, which aims to provide modern e-health perspectives to new member states of the European Union.