Coherent Mixer with Built-in Polarization Mx/DMx: In order to generate ultra-high speed transmissions in an optical digital coherent system, system designers use a combination of a polarization multiplexer/demultiplexer and an optical interference device in a Dual Polarization Quadrature Phase Shift Keying (DP-QPSK) receiver.
What does MUX/DEMUX stand for?
MUX/DEMUX stands for Multiplexer/Demultiplexer (telecommunications)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Mulago Women in Development (Uganda)
- Munkunyu Women's Development Association (Uganda)
- Mine and Undersea Warfare Systems
- Miss Utility West Virginia (public/worker safety)
- Multan, Pakistan (airport code)
- Multi User Experience
- Multiplex Bus (Boeing)
- Multiplexer Tree
- MercadoLibre Uruguay
- Minority Urban Youth
- Malta UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) Youth Association (Malta)
- Metal Up Your Ass (Metallica album; gaming clan)
- Melbourne University Young Engineers (Australia)
- Make Up Your Mind
- Mendon-Upton Youth Soccer Association (Upton, MA)
- Mineworkers Union of Zambia (est. 1954)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dear Editor, We've had a problem getting the fuse holder, NSN 5920-00-926-7517, For the transmission group multiplexer/demultiplexer (TGMD) In our AN/TRC-190(V)3 line of sight (LOS) shelter.
VSC8131 and VSC8132 Mux/DeMux Chipset The VSC8131 and VSC8132 chipset provides 32-bit OC-48/STM-16 Multiplexer/Demultiplexer functions.
The M74HC4851 is a single eight-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer and the M74HC4852 is a dual four-channel analog multiplexer/demultiplexer.
And the third, Monolithic Chip-to-Chip WDM Optical Proximity Coupler Utilizing Echelle Grating Multiplexer/Demultiplexer Integrated with Micro Mirrors Built on SOI Platform, byD.
Additional design features of APA Optics DWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer include: low non-adjacent and total crosstalk and an athermal design which requires no active temperature control.
Wednesday, September 23: "Hybrid and Long-reach PON" session features a jointly authored paper by AT&T, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent, CyOptics, and Vitesse on "A 40 Gbps CWDM-TDM PON with a Cyclic CWDM Multiplexer/Demultiplexer.
Nasdaq: APAT) reports that it has received an order for four of its new multi-mode fiber multiplexer/demultiplexer units from a U.