The recently upgraded avionics processor offers an unprecedented number of input/output (I/O) channels, and serves as the interface device between the aircraft's system components and a MIL-STD-1553B high-speed multiplex data bus.
What does MDB stand for?
MDB stands for Multiplex Data Bus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDB
We have 104 other meanings of MDB in our Acronym Attic
- Moderated Discussion Board (various organizations)
- Modular Debugger
- Molecular Diagnostics and Biotechnology
- Moscow Defense Brief
- Mouvement de Defense de la Bicyclette (French)
- Movable Deformable Barrier (automobile crash testing)
- Movimento Democrático Brasileiro (Brazilian party)
- Multi Drop Bus
- Multicast Descriptor Block (Cisco)
- Multilateral Development Bank
- Multipoint Data Bridging
- Murder by Death (band)
- Murray-Darling Basin (South Australia)
- Musical Data Bases
- Mutual Defense Board (United States of America and the Republic of the Philippines)
- My Data Bank (software feature)
- My Dying Bride (band)
- Multi-Drop Bus/Internal Communication Protocol (Interface Standard)
- Membrane Domain of Band 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
This avionics subsystem has high input/output capacity, and serves as the interface device between the aircraft's system components and a MIL-STD-1553B high-speed multiplex data bus.
The cockpit also includes a Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation Assembly and a multiplex data bus that will allow expansion of cockpit capabilities to accommodate changing training requirements.