Concentrations were expressed as multiples of the median (MoM) for unaffected pregnancies of the same GA by means of 2 regression equations derived from the first- or second-trimester control groups.
What does MOM stand for?
MOM stands for Multiples of the Median
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MOM
We have 211 other meanings of MOM in our Acronym Attic
- Month on Month
- Month over Month (finance)
- Most Outstanding Mother
- Mother of Many (education program)
- Mothers of Multiples
- Mothers on the Move (New York)
- Motion Odyssey Movie (Jordan's Furniture store ride)
- Motorcycle Owner's Manual
- Mouse on Mars (website)
- Multi-Objective Model
- Music for Our Mother earth (song)
- Must Obey Me
- My Organic Market (Rockville, MD)
- Mysterious Origins of Man (archeology TV show)
- Please Wait A Moment
- Method of Moments Electric Field Integral Equation
- Method of Moments Magnetic Field Integral Equation
- Maintenance Operations Management User
- Method of Moments / Forward-Backward
- Message-Oriented Middleware Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Then, plasma concentrations of cf-mRNA for human PL and for glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) were measured and converted into multiples of the median (MoM) of the controls adjusted for gestational age, as described previously (5).
Results for each analyte were expressed in multiples of the median (MoM) for unaffected pregnancies of the same gestational age, derived from the regressed [log.
2 multiples of the median (MoM) but less than 3 MoM who then have a normal second sample do not have an elevated risk of fetal anomalies.