This multiple-employer trust must have an independent trustee such as a bank.
What does MET stand for?
MET stands for Multiple-Employer Trust
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MET
We have 249 other meanings of MET in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Equipment Transporter (Apollo Program)
- Modern Evolutionary Theory
- Modularized Equipment Transporter
- Monitoring and Evaluation Team (various organizations)
- Motivation Education and Training (various locations)
- Multi-image Exploitation Toolkit
- Multi-Service Execution Team (US DoD)
- Multibutton Electronic Telephone
- Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team
- Multimedia En Telecommunicatie (Nederlandse Organisatie voor Toegepast Natuurwetenschappelijk Onderzoek)
- Muscle Energy Technique (physical therapy)
- My Ego Times (website)
- Metallurgical Engineer
- Metallurgical Laboratory
- Music Entertainment Technology Laboratory (Drexel University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Multi-Edge Type Low Density Parity Check Code
- Meteoroloji Vakfý (foundation of Turkish state meteorological service employees; Ankara, Turkey)
- Meteorological - Fallout Message
- Meteorological - Computer Message
- Meteorological-Request for MET Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regulators require multiple employers to have insurance companies, not individual multiple-employer trusts," he explained.
It also includes data on supplemental individual product lines, such as critical illness, and alternative distribution channels, like multiple-employer trusts and other association business.