They run Windows CE, Linux or selected other operating systems, and support multiple terminal emulator software options.
What does MTE stand for?
MTE stands for Multiple Terminal Emulator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MTE
We have 129 other meanings of MTE in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Terminal Enhancement (Sprint)
- Modular Threat Emitter
- Monitoring Tree Element (computing)
- Monroe Truck Equipment (Monroe, WI)
- Months to Exhaust
- More than Engineering (Canada)
- Movable Type Enterprise (blogging platform)
- Moving Target Exploitation
- Multi-System Test Engineering
- Multiple Tenant Environment
- Multipurpose Test Equipment
- Multisystem Test Equipment
- My Thoughts Exactly
- Maintenance Test Equipment/Specified Test Equipment
- Marlboro Township Education Association (Marlboro, NJ)
- Middletown Township Education Association (Belford, NJ)
- Milwaukee Teachers' Education Association
- Minnesota Technology Education Association
- Musical Theatre Educators Alliance Inc. (Philadelphia, PA)
- Marina Technical and Environmental Advisory Committee (Virginia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Lite PCs are compatible with any standard monitor and support multiple terminal emulators for legacy client/server-based network environments.
It features a multi-threaded interface to multiple tool chains, an integrated feature rich text editor with full context colouring, multiple terminal emulators, a source code browser, dockable windows, complete on-line books with full text searching, and a unique configuration system to manage start-up files and target specific options.