It, along with a handful of other butterflies, is protected by the Clark County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan.
What does MSHCP stand for?
MSHCP stands for Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan (University of California, Berkeley)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Memory Stick Host Controller
- Memphis Style Hardcore (music)
- Microsoft Help Container (software)
- Mines Safety and Health Commission (United Kingdom)
- Mountain States Health Corporation
- Master of Science in Health Care Administration
- Missouri Society of Health Care Attorneys
- Mountain States Highland Cattle Association
- Maternal Serum Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin
- Master of Science in Health Care Management (Harvard School of Public Health; New Haven, CT)
- Michigan Society for Healthcare Central Service Professionals (est. 1977)
- Michigan State Highway Department (now Michigan Department of Transportation)
- Midland Street Historic District (Bay City, Michigan)
- Michigan State Housing Development Authority
- Master of Science in Health Education
- Mid-States Horticultural Expo
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Model Stock Horse Exhibitors Association
- Maronite Sisters of the Holy Family (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- Motorsports Hall of Fame of America and Museum (Novi, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, Practice Group chair Michelle Ouellette was instrumental in guiding to approval the nation's largest habitat conservation plan: the Western Riverside County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan.
But federal money for such projects was tight, and in 2001 the Clark County Multiple Species Habitat Conservation Plan opened up a funding source.