2 Multiple Sequence Alignment Market Size and Forecast 5.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Multiple Sequence Alignment
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Most Severely Affected
- Motor Sports Association (UK)
- Motorcycle Safety and Awareness (various locations)
- Motorway Service Area (UK)
- Mouvement Souveraineté-Association (Organisation for Quebec Independence; Canada)
- Multi-dimensional Systolic Array
- Multi-Service Access
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Museum Store Association
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Baktavatchalam, "A novel approach to multiple sequence alignment using hadoop data grids," 2010, p.
The nucleotide sequence obtained was compared with known sequences in GenBank by multiple sequence alignment using the ClustalW program (3).
Multiple sequence alignment was carried out using the ClustalX software (Thompson et al.
Twenty-four chapters introduce readers to Python and, using example codes, guides them through tasks and concepts, many specific to bioinformatics such as: image manipulation, parsing of DNA data files, genetic algorithms, multiple sequence alignment, trees, clustering, text mining, numerical sequence alignment, and gene expression array files, among others.
These were compared by multiple sequence alignment and clustal analysis.
While custom in-house code will be written for these large data searches, TGen reports that benchmarks were run on the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool), an algorithm for comparing primary biological sequence information, ClustalW, a general purpose multiple sequence alignment program for DNA or proteins, and NAMD, a parallel molecular dynamics code for large biomolecular systems.
Abstract: In this work, a novel approach to multiple sequence alignment based on Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) is introduced.