According to the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF), approximately 2.
What does MSIF stand for?
MSIF stands for Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (London, England)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSIF
We have 3 other meanings of MSIF in our Acronym Attic
- Master of Science in International Economics
- Master of Science in Internet Engineering
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0
- Moscow State Institute of Electronic Engineering (Russia)
- Modeling and Simulation Implementation and Execution Plan
- Main Street Individual Fund (political group)
- Medicare Supplier Identification File (US DHHS)
- Moldova Social Investment Fund (World Bank)
- Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund, Inc.
- Multisystem Integration Facility
- Message Sticks Indigenous Film Festival (Australia)
- Mercury Shielded Irregular Field System
- Morgan Stanley Institutional Fund Trust
- Medical Student Informatics Group (University of Utah School of Medicine)
- Message Title
- Messenger Status Image Generator
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group
- Modeling and Simulation Integration Group
- Master of Science in Industrial Hygiene (degree; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF) -- the international MS body established in 1967 that coordinates all MS national organisations in the world -- has decided that from next year on, International Multiple Sclerosis Day will be established on the last Wednesday in May.
Published for the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation.
It didn't take long for Sylvia Lawry to get him involved in the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation (MSIF), which she had founded some 15 years earlier.
Multiple Sclerosis International Federation website.
The island links to organizations such as the MS Research Foundation in the Netherlands, the Dutch MS Society, and the Multiple Sclerosis International Federation.
1) Multiple Sclerosis International Federation ( http://www.