March 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) recognizes March as MS Awareness Month.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Multiple Sclerosis Association (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Most Seriously Affected
- Most Severely Affected
- Motor Sports Association (UK)
- Motorcycle Safety and Awareness (various locations)
- Motorway Service Area (UK)
- Mouvement Souveraineté-Association (Organisation for Quebec Independence; Canada)
- Multi-dimensional Systolic Array
- Multi-Service Access
- Multilateral Steel Agreement
- Multiple Scatterer Algorithm
- Multiple Sequence Alignment
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Museum Store Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contribution's may be made in her name to the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America.
Author: Natalie Hami A NEW drug for treating multiple sclerosis (MS) has yet to be made available by the state, forcing sufferers to buy at their own expense, according to the Cyprus Multiple Sclerosis Association.
``We don't recommend or endorse any of that,'' says Peter Damiri, spokesman for the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America.
In 2005 the company was awarded the prestigious da Vinci award for innovation in universal accessibility by the National Multiple Sclerosis Association.
21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Multiple Sclerosis Association of America (MSAA) is pleased to introduce its new website, mymsaa.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Multiple Sclerosis Association of America, 706 Haddonfield Road, Cherry Hill, NJ, 08002, 1-800-532-7667 or on the web at www.
These were just some of the issues raised yesterday by the Cyprus Multiple Sclerosis Association (CMSA) as part of this year's MS sensitisation week, which started last Saturday and will end on May 30.