To a multiple response question about factors dragging on the economy, 75 companies referred to appreciation of the yen, 58 cited the future course of the U.
What does MRQ stand for?
MRQ stands for Multiple Response Question (testing)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MRQ
We have 9 other meanings of MRQ in our Acronym Attic
- Market Research Questionnaire (various organizations)
- Materiel/Maximum Release Quantity
- Mileage Rate Query
- Minimum Release Quantity
- Minimum Reportable Quantity
- Ministère du Revenu du Québec (French: Québec Ministry of Taxation)
- Modern Rock Quartet (Canadian jazz-rock band)
- Monthly Hotline Report Q&A (EPA)
- Most Recent Quarter
- Multi-Variate Rectangular Quantization
- Market Research Quality Assurance, Inc (Australia)
- Movie Review Query Engine (film review website)
- Marys River Quilt Guild (Philomath, OR)
- Model-Robust Quantal Regression
- Market Research Quality Standards Association (UK)
- M.R. Radha (Indian actor)
- Machine Robo Rescue (Japanese television series)
- MacRitchie Reservoir (Singapore)
- Mad River Rocket (Sled Company; Warren, VT)
- Maintenance Readiness Review (US Army)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Base: Those at least somewhat likely to buy Total % I'll wait to see if the price drops 55 I'll wait to see how good it is 49 I'll wait until my current cell provider contract runs out 20 I'll wait for another reason 16 As soon as it becomes available 4 Note: Multiple Response Question TABLE 5 REASONS FOR PURCHASE For which of the following reasons will you get the iPhone?
They can use hypertext or other resources to move about or perhaps select items presented to them, for instance answers to a multiple choice or multiple response question in a test.
adults) All Adults Online % The weather 60 National news 56 International news 44 Local news about my home town or community 36 News about movies or television 31 Sports news 31 Business and financial news 27 News of my home state 26 News about elections, candidates or politicians 23 News about movie or television stars 16 News about sports personalities 10 Have not gone online for any news in the last seven days 20 Note: This is a multiple response question, so percentages will not add up to 100%.