Wilson is a multiple Paul Harris Fellow and was selected as Rotarian of the Year.
What does MPHF stand for?
MPHF stands for Multiple Paul Harris Fellow (Rotary Foundation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MPHF
We have 2 other meanings of MPHF in our Acronym Attic
- Make Poverty History-Emirates (United Arab Emirates)
- Management of Public Health Emergencies (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Master Plan for Higher Education
- Master's in Public Health Education (academic degree)
- Masters in Population Health Evidence (University of Manchester; UK)
- Minnesota Palomino Horse Exhibitors
- Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission (Canada)
- Minimal Perfect Hash Function
- Miriam and Peter Haas Fund (San Francisco, CA)
- Motion Picture Hall of Fame
- Marco Polo Hotel Group (Hong Kong)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail (movie)
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel
- Maryland Physical Habitat Index
- Maximum Potential Hurricane Intensity
- Medicine and Public Health Initiative
- Medium-Pressure High-Intensity
- Michigan Pizza Hut, Inc.
- Michigan Public Health Institute
- Mountain Parks Heritage Interpretation Association (Canada)