Prevention of multiple low-dose streptozotocin (MLD-STZ) diabetes in mice by an extract from gum resin of Boswellia serrata (BE).
What does MLDS stand for?
MLDS stands for Multiple Low-Dose Streptozotocin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLDS
We have 6 other meanings of MLDS in our Acronym Attic
- Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol (computer networks)
- Municipal Leadership Development Program (Canada)
- Maximum Lee Distance with Respect to Rank
- Murray Lower Darling Rivers Indigenous Nations (New South Wales, Australia)
- Maag Lever Darm Stichting (Dutch: Digestive Diseases Foundation)
- Maximum Lee Distance Separable
- Medium Large Disk System
- Mortgage Loan Disclosure Statement (California)
- Multi-Link Display System
- Master Local Directory System Agent
- Maximum-Likelihood Digital Sequence Estimation
- Magnetostrictive Linear Displacement Transducer
- Managed Landing Time (aviation)
- Manual Lymph Drainage Therapist
- Mean Logistics Delay Time
- Mean Logistics Down Time
- Military Liaison and Detainee Unit
- Monoclonal Lymphoproliferative Disorders of Undetermined Significance
- Multicast Listener Discovery Protocol Version 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The characterization of high-fat diet and multiple low-dose streptozotocin induced type 2 diabetes rat model.
TIMP-1 transgenic mice recover from diabetes induced by multiple low-dose streptozotocin.