High carbon dioxide levels during the middle Miocene epoch have been documented in other studies through multiple lines of evidence, including the number of microscopic pores on the surface of plant leaves and geochemical evidence from soils and marine organisms.
What does MLE stand for?
MLE stands for Multiple Lines of Evidence
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MLE
We have 90 other meanings of MLE in our Acronym Attic
- Ministry of Labour and Environment (Bangladesh)
- Missile Launch Envelope
- Mission Level Evaluation
- Mode of the Likelihood
- Model Law Engineer (National Council of Examiners certification for Engineering and Surveying)
- Modified Ludzack-Ettinger (process used for wastewater treatment)
- Molecular Layer Epitaxy
- Multi-Lamellar Emulsion
- Multi-Level Effects
- Multi-Line Entry
- Mycobacterium Leprae
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation via Expectation Maximization
- Major Lower Extremity Amputation
- Maritime Law Enforcement Academy (US Coast Guard)
- Merrill Lynch Equities Australia Ltd. (investment)
- Metropolitan Law Enforcement Agency
- Minimal Linear Equivalent Analysis
- Montana Law Enforcement Academy
- Multi-Line Exclusive Agents (Insurance)
- Malignant Lymphoepithelial lesion with Anaplastic Carcinomatous Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
The data presented at the AACR included multiple lines of evidence both in cell-based assays and xenograft tumor models.
Multiple lines of evidence indicate that Vibrio cholerae was newly introduced into Haiti.
The internal consistency from multiple lines of evidence strongly supports the work of the scientific community, including those individuals singled out in these email exchanges," Pachauri told the 192-nation conference.
Multiple lines of evidence show water was present in both the high angle vapour plume and the ejecta curtain created by the LCROSS Centaur impact.
00 Hardcover RC669 Multiple lines of evidence suggest that psychological and psychosocial factors significantly affect the cardiovascular system and play an important role in the etiopathogenesis of cardiovascular disorders.
North said that largescale surface temperature reconstructions "are only one of multiple lines of evidence supporting the conclusion that climatic warming is occurring in response to human activities.
Interpretation of the results can be supported by multiple lines of evidence, such as land use data and presence of wastewater chemicals such as caffeine, when pointing to sources of contamination.