11n 2 x 2 multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) front-end module (FEM) reference design to complement its Intensi-fi[TM] draft-802.
What does MIMO stand for?
MIMO stands for Multiple Input, Multiple Output
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MIMO
We have 10 other meanings of MIMO in our Acronym Attic
- Major Incident Management and Support
- Major Incident Medical Management & Support
- Marine Corps Integrated Maintenance Management System
- Marine Corps Integrated Materiel Management System
- MIMeographic NOtice
- Miami Modern (architecture)
- Miss It - Miss Out! (BBC kids TV slogan)
- Mitteldeutsche Motorenwerke, Taucha (German car factory)
- Money in Money Out
- Multi-Input Multi-Output
- Multipile Input-Multiple Output, Long Term Evolution (wireless communications)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Broadcast Channel
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Digital Audio Broadcasting (architecture)
- Multiple-Input Multiple-Output Gaussian Broadcast Channel
- Multiple In, Multiple Out-Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex
- Mi Modern Architecture
- Machine Independent Microprogramming Language
- Malaysian Institute of Microelectronic Systems (established 1985)
- Miniaturized Mössbauer Spectrometer
- Machinery Information Management Open Systems Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key features of the Second Edition include: High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) physical layer, dimensioning and radio resource management, Quality of Service (QoS) mechanisms in network for service differentiation, Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) technology, Practical network optimisation examples, Service optimisation for UMTS and GPRS/EDGE capacity optimisation.
The designs are compatible with all aspects of the WiMAX specifications and are fully upgradeable, whether for new versions of the standard or for advanced features such as active antenna systems (AAS) and multiple input, multiple output (MIMO) systems.
This brings Iospan's total number of patent claims to over 1600, with over 40 patents issued, pending and licensed, and solidifies Iospan's leadership role in developing, delivering and enabling innovative wireless communications products and services employing Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) technology.
the leader in wireless broadband multiple antenna technology, today announced the first successful field demonstration of a Non-Line-of-Sight (Non-LOS) fixed wireless network utilizing Multiple Input, Multiple Output -- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (MIMO-OFDM) technology.
VINE technology incorporates early levels of Multiple Input, Multiple Output (MIMO) technology, which is a requirement for networks with multiple antennas.