After three months in the hospital, during which she had been completely comatose, she was now blind and she had multiple handicaps.
What does MH stand for?
MH stands for Multiple Handicaps
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of MH
We have 52 other meanings of MH in our Acronym Attic
- Mortis Hora (Latin: Hour of Death, epigraphy)
- Most Honorable
- Mostly Harmless
- Mostly Harmless (Douglas Adams book)
- Mount Hood (Washington)
- Mount Hyjal (World of Warcraft)
- Mountyhall (role-playing game)
- Movable Head
- Mulier Honesta (Latin: Virtuous Lady, epigraphy)
- Multiply Halfword (IBM)
- Multirole Helicopter
- Munitions Handler
- Mystic Heroes (video game)
- Malignant Hyperthermia Susceptible (muscles)
- Multi-Hop Plus Branch Exchange (network topology)
- Multiple-Hypothesis Interacting Multiple Model
- Malignant Histiocytosis Presenting as Lethal Midline Granuloma
- Multi-Hop Time Reservation Using Adaptive Control for Energy Efficiency
- Man-Hours Per Flying Hour/Man-Hours Per Flight-Hour
Samples in periodicals archive:
The van allowed the family to safely and easily move their son Louie, who was born with multiple handicaps.
De Belevenis" turns amusement into reality for people with severe multiple handicaps and the elderly who suffer from serious dementia.
Mr Green's wife Margaret wrote on behalf of Diane, who has Downs syndrome and multiple handicaps.
Lindley Special Care Unit is a day care unit for adults with profound learning disabilities and multiple handicaps.
Buehler has always been passionate about working with the disabled - her own brother is blind and has multiple handicaps.
The school takes in toddlers from the age of two with a wide range of physical disabilities and multiple handicaps.
offenders with severe psychological needs, mental retardation, significant psychiatric disorders, behavior disorders, multiple handicaps, neurological impairment and substance abuse; 2.