The current lineup of web parts for group file management is: (1) Virto Bulk Check-In, (2) Virto Multiple File Uploader, (3) Virto Bulk File Delete, (4) Virto Bulk File Download and (5) Virto Bulk File Copy & Move.
What does MFU stand for?
MFU stands for Multiple File Uploader
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MFU
We have 21 other meanings of MFU in our Acronym Attic
- Miles for Upgrade (air travel)
- Military Families United
- Minimum Flow Unit
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine
- Minnesota Farmers Union
- Mission Folder Update
- Mobile Filtration Unit
- Most Frequently Used
- MotorFlugUnion Klosterneuburg (flying club/school; Austria)
- Multi Functional Unit
- Music For Unity
- Medical Follow-Up Agency
- Mesquite-Forney Umpires Association
- Mouvements et Fronts Unifiés de l'Azawad (French: United Movement and Fronts of Azawad, Mail)
- Modified Fully Utilized Design (mechanical engineering)
- Montreal FoxPro User Group
- Missing Function Call (software fault)
- Methuselah Foundation Undergraduate Research Initiative
- Manitoba Follow Up Study (Canada)
- Mae Fah Luang University, School of Management (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
All the components, Virto Multiple File Uploader Virto Bulk File Delete, Virto Bulk File Download and Virto Bulk File Copy&Move, are already available for purchasing at http://www.
com)-- Virtosoftware has released a new Microsoft SharePoint web part for batch file uploading - Virto Multiple File Uploader with the support of Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.