Articles that describe interpretation methods and applications involving integration of multiple data sets to quantify as well as visualize subsurface structure are strongly encouraged.
What does MDS stand for?
MDS stands for Multiple Data Set
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of MDS
We have 479 other meanings of MDS in our Acronym Attic
- Mud Dump Site (USACE)
- Multi-Dimensional Scaling (data visualization)
- Multi-Dimensional Space
- Multi-Displacement System (Chrysler engine technology)
- Multicast Distributed Switching (Cisco)
- Multidimensional Scaling (statistical technique)
- Multifunction Display System
- Multilayer Datacenter Switches
- Multilayer Director Switch (Cisco Systems Inc.)
- Multimedia Design Studio
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our ability to combine technologies and generate multiple data sets in a single inspection makes defect discrimination more accurate and efficient than ever before.
The consolidated report gives clients and IBM Threat Analysts increased visibility while reducing the time and complexity of analyzing multiple data sets.
Document highlighting features and up to eight simultaneous highlighting colors to compare multiple data sets, and 2-D displays allow for white or black backgrounds.
Combination ILI tools which collect multiple data sets in a single run have been around for several years.
1) in addition to new features involving joining data sets, using named data expressions, inserting page breaks, using multiple master pages and multiple data sets, and creating a new type of stock chart.
In all cases where multiple data sets are used, pilot data must be provided within the application to demonstrate reasonable compatibility of data across studies and evidence of feasibility of multisample analyses; 5) In cases where multiple data sets are used, evidence of collaboration among sites must be shown; 6) Generalizability of results [i.
While these data nominate interesting genes, it is only confirmation in multiple data sets in ongoing and future studies that will link each of them securely to addiction vulnerability," the researchers noted.