Data input should be restricted to only a few, well-educated staff, as multiple data entry points confuse results and derail data analysis.
What does MDE stand for?
MDE stands for Multiple Data Entry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDE
We have 115 other meanings of MDE in our Acronym Attic
- Missile Defense Element (Army)
- Mississippi Department of Education
- Mobile Data Entry
- Mobile Daten-Erfassung (German)
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Modified Dirac Equation
- Molecular Design of Explosives
- Motor Drive Electronics
- Motor Drive End (electric motors)
- Mucinous Ductal Ectasia
- Model-Driven Engineering for Business Process Management
- 3,4-Methylenedioxy-N-Ethylamphetamine (empathogenic/psychedelic drug closely related to MDMA)
- Maine Drug Enforcement Agency (Maine Department of Public Safety)
- Maritime Drug Enforcement Act (also known as Controlled Substances Import and Export Act)
- Master Data Exchange Agreement
- Medical Design Excellence Awards (medical technology community)
- Methyl Di-Ethyl Amine
- Mitsubishi Digital Electronics America, Inc.
- Magnetic Dry Erase Board
- Muscular Dystrophy with Epidermolysis Bullosa Simplex
Samples in periodicals archive:
The use of this App will enable the field sales representatives work more efficiently by reducing reporting time due to a single point data entry requirement rather than multiple data entry system of the erstwhile setup and increased focus on business.
Real Time/Download Campaign surveys show that agents who use Real Time and Download save, on average, an hour a day by eliminating multiple data entry, password management and other redundant work.
Its integrated design avoids multiple data entry requirements by ensuring that a single transaction automatically updates all functions within the system.
Additionally, Gill Industries' plant in Mexico was on a separate ERP system, further contributing to the islands of information and multiple data entry points.
The second function allows third parties to submit loan applications directly from their own Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems or online portals, eliminating multiple data entry steps and redundant entry of small business information.
This approach will eliminate agents' current, multiple data entry process and create a true once and done environment for ITV.
Because all debit payments and funds access transactions will be on one system accessed by a single sign-on, the bank expects to save time previously lost to multiple data entry.